Hotmail.com sign up Process is quite easy. The best advantage using this mailing service is that you need not have to create separate accounts to access various Microsoft services. All you need to do is just create one Microsoft account. With that you can use the same id for all the services they provide such as Hotmail account login, sign up via Outlook, Skype, Xbox, OneDrive, Windows 10 and more.
This is quite similar like Google ID, once you create a Google ID it can be used to access all other Google services such as Gmail, Hangouts, Google Drive, Google+ and more. Though Hotmail and Outlook comes under one service but that does not mean that you cannot use your existing Hotmail (www.hotmail.com) id. You can use it to access all other Microsoft services as well. Let’s have a look how one can create Hotmail Login account and use all the services.
- On the web page open: www.hotmail.com “which will automatically redirect you to https://login.live.com/ or direct you to Outlook login page https://outlook.live.com/owa or you can also access you Hotmail directly at https://login.live.com”.
- The main page has a login panel [where you can directly sign in if you already have an account] as well as a sign up link for those looking to create a new account. Click on Create Account
- In the ‘User name’ section you need to provide an email which will work as your username for the Microsoft account.
- Enter your email address in the link ‘new email ‘text box. Now a dropdown will appear along with the ‘User name’ field where you can choose @outlook.com or @hotmail.com. Choose @hotmail.com and then enter the desired username.
- Enter a password, which should be least eight, click next
- The first and last name details need to be provided, click next
- Choose your country and date of birth, click next
- Enter the cache code asked in the text box, click next
- You need to enter your ‘valid phone number. A verification code will be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter the verification code sent in the box, click next
- You can pick a custom theme or skip to keep it default
- In Addition, You can also add a signature or skip to keep it default
- The account creation process / hotmail sign up process is now completed. The you are directed to the Microsoft account page. You can now send mail or make necessary changes to your mail. Now you can sign in hotmail.