Why is Hotmail or Outlook best email service?
As obviously known, Hotmail is World’s one of the oldest and leading web based email service provider. It offers wonderful features and options to its users, and owned by company like Microsoft and keeps giving you all updated and lively experiences. You can enjoy all the services like Xbox Live, Instant messaging and Sky Drive with many other featured services powered by Microsoft. You just need to create one single Microsoft account to access all the Microsoft powered services.
Procedure of Hotmail Sign up for account creation
1. Launch the official Hotmail website: You can open the home page with www.hotmail.com, and it will redirect you to Outlook login page as hotmail has been changed to Outlook. At bottom of the page, you need to click on ‘create account’ option. A new page will open and you need to fill required details.
2. Enter Your name: Enter you first and last name in the fields. This name will be visible to others.
3. Make your username: When you make user name, you need to be careful as this user name will be included in your email id. You can also emails with other service providers to create your hotmail email. Also, you can sign in to the hotmail account using the ids which you might have used to sign in to windows operated Devices like Desktop, Laptop, Tablet or Phone.
4.Create Password: While creating password you need to be very careful as the stronger password the stronger security of account from hackers. Create a password with minimum 8 alphanumeric characters. Then re-enter the password to confirm.
5. Personal Information: You need to enter your country of origin in the field. Provide your birthrate that is also important. Also, you need to input your gender as well.
6. Contact Information: Providing contact information is also must to protect your account from hackers. Input your contact number along with your country code.
7. Enter the Characters: Next is the Captcha code retype. You need to enter these character in the box to verify that you are not a machine but a real person. If you can’t understand what is written, you can simply request a new set of it or you can also choose to listen it spelled via audio.
8. Promotional Box: Microsoft will send you promotional offers if you are interested and check the box provided. You can also unsubscribe those services any point of time you want.
9. Create an account: At last, you need to click on ‘create you account’ option, which means that you agree to the terms and conditions of Microsoft.