Although many people still use Hotmail email address, but can not create a new Hotmail account. However, Microsoft Outlook account provides the overall experience and make the Hotmail email service becomes popular choice. This Hotmailog.com teach you how to set up Microsoft Outlook email account. You can just create an account on the website of Microsoft Outlook Outlook for this feature can not be done with Outlook Mobile applications.
The steps are as follows:
1: Open the Microsoft Outlook website. Go to https://www.outlook.com/ in your web browser.
2: Click Create account. It’s a link in the top-right side of the page.
3: Create your email address. Type your preferred email name into the “New email” text field in the middle of the page.
- You can select your email address’ domain (either @outlook.com or @hotmail.com) by clicking the downward-facing arrow on the right side of the “New email” field and then clicking the domain that you want to use in the drop-down menu.
4: Enter a password. Type the password that you want to use into the “Create password” text field that’s below the “New email” field.
- Make sure that your password includes a combination of letters and numbers.
5: Uncheck the “Send me promotional emails from Microsoft” box. If you don’t want to receive product offers from Microsoft, unchecking this box will opt out of Microsoft’s promotional email list.
- If you want to receive promotional emails, skip this step.
6: Click Next. It’s a blue button below the “Create password” text box.
7: Enter your first and last name. Type your first name into the “First name” text field, then type your last name into the “Last name” text field.
8: Click Next. It’s a blue button below the text fields.
9: Select a country or region. Click the “Country/region” drop-down box, then click your current location.
- Outlook will usually automatically detect and fill in this information for you.
10: Enter your date of birth. In the “Birthdate” section, click the Month box and select your birth month, then repeat for the Day and Year boxes.
11: Enter the verification code. You’ll see a list of distorted letters and numbers in a box in the middle of the page; type the contents of the box into the “Enter the characters you see” text field.
- You can click the New button to generate a new code.
- You can also click the Audio button to have the code read aloud to you.